Digital moist heat pads for Pain Management
A heating pad, some simple pain relief and gentle exercise cut the use of dangerously addictive opioids. (BMJ Quality & Safety).
Used by Allied Heath in chronic pain management, surgical recovery, chemo therapy and cancer surgery recovery.
Musculoskeletal pain resulting from trauma, osteoarthritis, joint degeneration, muscle and nerve pain. spinal pain.
Aged Care pain management.
Veteran's and NDIS clients.
860 in stock.
660 in stock.
Out of stock; 960S, 960 & 760.
Due August/ September.
Biothermored Moist Heat Pads are a medical grade, pain relieving product. Used widely in Europe and USA, they are now available exclusively from Doyle’s Physiotherapy in Australia.
Small Heat Pad: Neck, Hand, Feet Pain Relief
Exclusive to Doyle's Physiotherapy
A small rectangle heat pad designed to effectively deliver soothing moist heat to smaller areas, such as your hands or to mould to back of neck.
- Temporary & deep pain relief
- Fast, effective moist heat therapy
- Small size good for smaller body areas
- Shape allows mould around back of neck
- Simple - no boiling water or microwaves
- Safe - no danger of burning with water
- No water needed - creates own moisture
- Easy, accurate temperature/time control
- Constant temperature - no cooling down
- Easy to transport - take to work or away
Approved Australian Therapeutic Goods
- Coral sand & infrared ray technology
- Hand held digital control unit
- Therapeutic temperatures (45°C - 75°C)
- Automatic timer (1 - 60 minutes)
- Safety feature - Automatic shut off
- Safety feature - Lock function
- Washable outer slip
- 1 Year Australian Warranty
Medical Device Class IIa (ARTG No: 228316)